Link aadhar with Tata Docomo Mobile Number
How to link Tata Docomo Mobile Number with Aadhar
As an order passed by the Supreme Court of India, the Government of India has mandated all the residents to link aadhaar with mobile number. This step was taken to curb all the connections which are issued based on fake documentation.
Aadhar Linking with Tata Docomo Mobile Number via IVR:
The customers whose mobile numbers are already linked with aadhar can use this method by registering their mobile with aadhar either through an aadhar update online or at the nearby enrolment centre. After getting the mobile number registered on aadhar, here are the steps to link aadhaar with Tata Docomo mobile number via IVR method:
- Call 14546 from the mobile number.
- Choose the option among Indian and NRI as asked by the IVR (Interactive Voice Response) system and click on ‘1’ if you are an Indian.
- Then enter your 12 digits aadhar number and confirm it by pressing ‘1’ after IVR system will repeat the last four digits of your aadhar number to verify.
- The IVR will ask about the registered mobile number on which an OTP will be sent by UIDAI.
- Authorize your operator to get information such as name,date of birth and photo from UIDAI by providing your consent.
- If the details of the number are correct, then enter the OTP which you had received before.
- Click ‘1’ for the completion of the procedure.
Aadhaar Linking with Mobile Number by Visiting the Nearby Tata Docomo Store:
If your mobile number is not linked with aadhar card, then visiting the nearby retailer is another option to get it linked in just a few simple steps:
- Visit the nearby Tata Docomo store of your SIM card and carry a self-attested copy of aadhar with you.
- Provide the mobile number to the operator which you want to link with aadhar card.
- An OTP will be sent to that mobile number which you have to submit to the store executive for verification purpose.
- After which the store executive will ask for your fingerprints.
- After the biometric verification, an SMS will be sent to your mobile number.
Send a reply with ‘Y’ to complete the e-KYC process.