Aadhar Card to Indane Gas Link
How To Link Aadhaar Card to Indane Gas?
As per the scheme, the subsidy amount is directly credited to the bank account of the user. So in order to avail the benefit of this scheme, the user needs to link aadhar with LPG gas connection and also with the bank account in which the subsidy amount will be credited to make the process easier.
There are few ways of linking Indane gas with aadhar card:
- Linking Aadhar Card-Indane Gas Online:
Below is a stepwise method:
- Visit the website and follow the seeding procedure.
- Select ‘LPG’ and mention the scheme name as per the LPG connection for linking aadhar such as IOCL for Indane gas.
- Select the distributor and enter the consumer number.
- Fill the required personal details and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- After submission, an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP details for completing the verification.
- Aadhaar-Indane Gas linking via IVRS method: Indane gas providers have set up an IVRS (Interactive Voice Response System) to help their customers in sorting out their queries or to help consumers in linking aadhaar with Indane connections. IVRS has multiple language options for the ease of the consumers. Users can take the numbers either directly from the website of the service provider or by searching on google.
IVRS Numbers for Indane Gas Customers:
The customers can take IVRS numbers for aadhaar seeding with Indane by visiting the website and selecting the state and district there. The SMS and IVRS facility is only available in the listed districts and states available on the website.
For using the IVRS facility, customers need to dial the number from mobile or landline and follow the instructions as guided by voice response system.
The IVRS facility can also be used for gas refilling and booking new cylinders.
- Linking Aadhar-LPG through Call Centres: Call the call centre and follow the instructions as told by the operator. The common toll-free number for Indane gas is 1800-233-3555.