How to Check Aadhaar Authentication History Online?
Users can check the Aadhaar authentication online through the 'Aadhaar Authentication History' tool.
Step-by-step Method of Checking Aadhaar Authentication History Online:
- Visit the official website of UIDAI.
- Under 'Aadhaar Services Section,' click on 'Check Aadhaar Authentication History.'
- On the new page, enter the 12-digit Aadhaar number or UID and the security code displayed on the screen.
- Now click on 'Send OTP.'
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile.
- Now a new page will open.
- Choose the type of authentication from the available options such as demographic, biometric, demographic and biometric, biometric and OTP, demographic and OTP.
- Select the date range between which you want to enter the records for checking the history.
- Enter the 'OTP' number sent to your registered mobile.
- Click on 'Submit' button.
- Now you will be able to see the authentication history on the website of UIDAI.