With an aim to provide the best solutions to the citizens at the earliest, UIDAI hprovides the facility to register any complaints and inquiries related to Aadhaar on their web portal, to be rectified within a certain time. The complaints can be lodged by using the enrolment numbers received on the acknowledgment slip given after the completion of the enrolment process.
There are various ways through which residents can file their complaints, give their suggestions and ask their inquiries by approaching UIDAI:
Register complaint using UIDAI website:
- Here are the steps that you need to follow:
- Visit the official website of UIDAI.
- On the navigation bar, click on the grievance centre tab.
- There are three options which will be displayed on the screen: 1. Help Desk, 2.File a complaint, 3.Complaint Status.
- If you want to file a complaint, please click on ‘File a complaint’ link which will redirect you towards the complaint form.
- Enter the 14 digit Enrolment ID along with the date and time details in the required format.
- Fill your personal details, location and the complaint details. For filling company details, please select the ‘complaint type’ and the ‘category’.
- Enter the security code displayed on the screen and submit the complaint.
Note: The residents can file a complaint related to operator and enrolment agencies (Enrolment ID is optional) in case the Aadhaar has not been generated (Enrolment ID is mandatory for filing the complaint).
If you don’t want to file a complaint on the website, call directly on the toll-free number ‘1947’.
Register your complaint or grievance by sending an email to [email protected]