Aadhar Card Toll Free Number
Aadhar Card Customer Care Details
Call directly on toll-free number
Aadhar Card Customer Care Id
Official mail Id
UIDAI Headquarter Address
Third Floor, Jeevan Bharti Building
Aadhar Card Complaint Redressal:
There are three ways of doing it.
Register complaint using UIDAI website:
Here are the steps that you need to follow:
- Visit the official website of UIDAI.
- On the navigation bar, click on the grievance centre tab.
- There are three options which will be displayed on the screen:
- Help Desk
- File a complaint
- Complaint Status.
- If you want to file a complaint, please click on ‘File a complaint’ link which will redirect you towards the complaint form.
- Enter the 14 digit Enrolment ID and date-time details in the required format.
- Fill your personal details, location and the complaint details. For filling company details, please select the ‘complaint type’ and the ‘category’.
- Enter the security code displayed on the screen and submit the complaint.
Note: The residents can file a complaint related to operator and enrolment agencies (Enrolment ID is optional) or in case the aadhar has not been generated (Enrolment ID is mandatory for filing the complaint).
- If you don’t want to file a complaint on the website, call directly on toll-free number ‘1947’.
- Register your complaint or grievance by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Those who choose to call the toll-free number, can speak to the executive in any of the available languages such as Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Bengali, Kannada and Marathi.