Aadhar Card Forms
Guidelines For Filling Aadhar Enrolment and Correction Form:
Nowadays Aadhar card is one of the necessary documentation for the residents of India. In case if any error is there in the information placed on it, there may be a problem during any identification procedure. The error can be only corrected through aadhar correction form.
Aadhar enrolment form is required for new aadhar card application which starts by booking an appointment online, or the applicant can directly visit the enrolment centre.
Below is the listed content of aadhar enrolment form and process of filling it:
- Full name
- Address of the applicant
- Taxpayer Identification Number or National Population Register Receipt Number
- Previous enrolment ID
- Father or Mother or any guardian details
- Details of the supporting documents which you are submitting
- Details of the Introducer if any
- Thumb impressions or signature of the applicant
- Date and Time of Enrolment
Steps of filling the aadhar enrolment form:
- Download the enrolment form of aadhar by visiting the official website of UIDAI.
- Enter the details as mentioned in the documents attached.
- If the applicant is below 5 years old, then the parents need to submit their aadhar details.
- Fill the details of email id and the mobile number which you want to link with aadhar.
- After entering the required information, submit them by clicking on 'Submit' button.
- After the enrolment procedure, if any correction required, it can be rectified on a free basis within 96 hours. After that period, a fee will be charged by the government.
Aadhar Correction Form:
For rectifying any wrong details printed on aadhar, aadhar correction form is required.
Steps of filling the correction form:
- Indicate the details which you need to modify
- Enter the right information
- Fill the form in either local language or English
- Attach the supporting documents as the proof of correct information.
- Send the form to the respective address as mentioned, after attesting it.
Instructions to Keep In Mind While Filling Both Forms:
- Enter the details in capital letters only.
- Correction on DOB(Date of Birth) information can be done at once.
- Entering the registered mobile number is mandatory.
- The documents mentioned on the form should be same at the time of submission.
Mention the new information only in case of the correction.