Guidelines For Filling Aadhaar Enrolment and Correction Form:
Nowadays, Aadhaar card is one of the necessary documentation for the residents of India. In case of any error present in the information printed on it, there may be a problem during any identification procedure. Errors can be only corrected through Aadhaar correction form.
Aadhaar enrolment form is required for new Aadhaar card application, which starts by booking an appointment online, or the applicant can directly visit the enrolment centre.
Below is the listed content of Aadhaar enrolment form and process of filling it:
- Full name
- Address of the applicant
- Taxpayer Identification Number or National Population Register Receipt Number
- Previous enrolment ID
- Father or Mother or any guardian details
- Details of the supporting documents that you are submitting
- Details of the introducer if any
- Thumb impression or signature of the applicant
- Date and time of enrolment
Steps of filling the Aadhaar enrolment form:
- Download the enrolment form of Aadhaar by visiting the official website of UIDAI.
- Enter the details as mentioned in the documents attached.
- If the applicant is below 5 years old, then the parents need to submit their Aadhaar details.
- Fill the details of email id and the mobile number which you want to link with Aadhaar.
- After entering the required information, submit them by clicking on 'Submit' button.
- After the enrolment procedure, if corrections are required, it can be easily rectified for free within 96 hours. After that period, a fee will be charged by the government.
Aadhaar Correction Form:
For rectifying any wrong details printed on Aadhaar, Aadhaar correction form is required.
Steps of filling the correction form:
- Indicate the details which you need to modify
- Enter the right information
- Fill the form in either local language or English
- Attach the supporting documents as the proof of correct information.
- Send the form to the respective address as mentioned, after attesting it.
Instructions to Keep In Mind While Filling Both Forms:
- Enter the details in capital letters only.
- Correction on DOB (Date of Birth) information can be done at once.
- Entering the registered mobile number is mandatory.
- The documents attached to the form should be the same as those provided at the time of initial application.
Mention new information only if it requires correction.