How to Link Aadhaar with EPF Account Online?
Here is the process of linking Aadhaar with EPF:
- Click on the below link:https://iwu.epfindia.gov.in/eKYC/LinkUanAadhaar.How+To+Update+Aadhaar+KYC+EPFO-UAN+Unified+Portal+Pen+Bank+Detail+Aadhaar
- Fill UAN details and mobile number for generating OTP.
- Type the OTP which is received on your mobile number and select the gender.
- Put the Aadhaar number in the next step and select “aadhaar verification” method. There are two options to choose from:
- e-mail/mobile based OTP
- Using biometric
- Choose the option 1 for completing the verification method.
Benefits of Linking Aadhaar with EPF account:
- As Aadhar contains all the verified information including biometric and demographic info, linking it with EPF makes the process of verification easier.
- Data discrepancies will be reduced after linking Aadhaar with EPF and UAN.
- Chances of having duplicate EPF accounts will be reduced.
- PF can be withdrawn online without the attestation of employer.