Aadhar Card Enrolment or Application Form
Aadhar Enrolment Form:
The first page of aadhar enrolment form provides the space alongside 11 fields for filling the required details. The second page has the instructions; one needs to keep in mind while filling out the application form making the form a two-page document.
Instructions to Keep in Mind:
- Fill the aadhar enrolment form in capital letters or at least in upper case letters. Big letters are easy to recognize, and there are fewer chances of mistake during data entry in the system by the aadhar staff.
- The form should be neat without any inky mess on it.
List of Fields Present in The Aadhar Application Form:
- Full name: Enter the details of your name as mentioned on the documented proof with the first name, middle name (if any) and the last name(Surname).
- Address of the applicant: Enter the current address details as mentioned on the address proof that you will attach with the form.
- Age or DOB: If you are unaware of your date and year of birth, enter the approximate age. In case you don't have the Proof of Birth document mark the 'declared box' or else select the 'Verified' box.
- Gender: Mention your gender on the form.
- Taxpayer Identification Number or National Population Register Receipt Number: If you have these details write them or else don't fill.
- Previous enrolment ID: If you are applying for changes to an existing aadhar card, please enter your 12-digits aadhar number.
- Father or Mother or any guardian details: This section is not compulsory for adults but for children below 5 years it is required. If you are applying through an introducer, enter their aadhar details.
- Details of the supporting documents which you are submitting: Here, select the verification method either on the basis of documentation or through an introducer and share the details of the documents that you are submitting along with the form.
- Details of the Introducer if any: In case, you don't have the required documents, use the documents of the introducer or head of the family for enrolling yourself in aadhar.
- Thumb impressions or signature of the applicant
- Date and Time of Enrolment
- Consent: Provide your consent to UIDAI, if you agree to share your information with the government agencies or else mark 'x' in the checkbox.
- Bank Account: If you want to link your aadhaar with bank account, provide your account details here.
Verification Through Documents:
After filling the enrolment form, attach the supporting documents such as proof of identity, proof of address and date of birth at the enrolment centre. In case you are getting enrolled through an introducer, attach the document which validates the proof of relationship.