Aadhar Card Print
How To Download and Print E-Aadhar?
Your Aadhaar card will be sent to your registered residential address via India Post within 3 months (90 days) of submitting the application, provided that your documents are successfully verified and your biometric records are registered. However once the aadhaar card status has been generated online then in case of an urgent need, do E-Aadhaar card download by following this simple process in the official website of UIDAI:
Aadhaar Card Download Using Aadhaar number:
- Go to the UIDAI website.
- Select the ‘download e-aadhaar option’
- You will be redirected to a new page
- In case you already know the aadhaar number, select the aadhaar option and fill your details such as Aadhaar number, full name, pin code of address and captcha image.
- Select ‘Get one-time password’ option to get the OTP on mobile number linked with Aadhaar.
- If using m-aadhaar, select the option of TOTP.
- Fill the OTP details which have been sent to mobile number.
- Press ‘click and validate’ button for e-aadhar download on computer or phone.
- Adobe reader is required to open the pdf file as e-aadhaar would get download in the same format.
- After the aadhaar card will be downloaded, open the file using password and either get it printed or save it on you mobile for future.
E-aadhaar copy as a valid ID proof is acceptable.
Aadhaar card download using enrolment number:
- Go to the website link https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eidand fill details to retrieve your lost EID or aadhaar number.
- Then enter your full name either with a registered mobile number or e-mail id along with security code.
- Select ‘send one time password button’ and enter the OTP details which have been sent on the registered mobile number. Complete the process by clicking on ‘Verify OTP’ button.
- After getting aadhaar enrolment number on your mobile number, visit the official page of UIDAI website and click on ‘I have enrolment id option’.
- Put the aadhaar enrolment number, full name, pin code and image captcha.
- Click on ‘One-time password’ button. Enter the OTP details that has been sent to your mobile and click on ‘Validate and download’ option to complete the process.
The Process of Printing Aadhar:
After downloading the e-aadhar, open the file on the mobile or computer using the pdf reader, click on the ‘print’ option for getting the print. While taking out the print out, please make sure that your device is connected with the printer.If you don’t have a printer, take the file in a pen drive and get the print from outside.