How to Check Aadhaar Update Status Online?
Here is the stepwise process to check Aadhaar update status online:
After applying for Aadhaar update, visit the Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal (SSUP) online by visiting the UIDAI website. The SSUP contains certain fields that have to be filled for checking the update status.
- Enter the 12-digit Aadhaar number.
- Then enter the URN (Update Request Number) details that were sent to your registered mobile number after you had applied for an Aadhaar update.
- Else, enter the Service Request Number (SRN) in the required field.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Review the details before the final submission.
- Click on ‘Get Status’ to get the further information.
List of Information that Can Be Changed through Aadhaar Update:
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Email Id
- Name of the applicant