Check Aadhar Card Update Status
How to Check Aadhar Update Status Online?
After applying for aadhar update, visit the aadhar Self Service Update Portal (SSUP) online by visiting the UIDAI website. After visiting SSUP, the page will show some fields which are required to filled for checking the update status.
- Enter the 12-digit aadhar number.
- Then enter the URN(Update Request Number) details which were sent to your registered mobile number after you applied for an aadhar update.
- Or else enter the Service Request Number (SRN) in the required field.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Review the details before the final submission.
- Click on ‘Get Status’ to get the further information.
List of Information Which Can Be Changed Through Aadhar Update:
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Email Id
- Name of the applicant