Credit Card Customer Care Options for banks across India
UCO Bank Credit Card Customer Care
Ghanshyamdas Birla founded UCO Bank in 1943 as the 'United Commercial Bank.' It has its headquarter in Kolkata. It has more than 3000 branches all over the country and four branches abroad in Hong Kong and Singapore.
UCO Bank Customer Care
Just like all other banks, UCO bank also focuses on customer satisfaction and retention. It has quite a few Customer Care helplines and email contacts to help their customers with their queries. They also have separate helpline numbers dedicated to specific services. UCO bank offers special credit cards like "LaghuUdyami Credit Card," "Swarojgar Credit Card" and Weaver Credit Card, which they mainly offer to SMEs and artisans. In case of any query or problem, you can call the customer care helplines to seek help in sorting out issues related to your credit limit, annual fees, purchase statements, complaints, suspected fraud, loss of card, etc.
General Helpline: For any general banking-related inquiry or a specific query about credit cards, please contact the bank's national toll-free number - 1800 274 0123.
Credit Card Helpline: Call on 1800 103 0123 and speak to the customer service representative for all your queries related to Credit Card.
Email: You can contact the customer care by writing to [email protected] for general queries about your Credit Card. If you wish to hotlist a lost or stolen card, you may write to [email protected].
SMS: For theft or loss of card, you can type HOT<space>14 digit account number or HOT<space>last 4 digits of the card and send it as an SMS to 9230192301.
- The best way to redress a grievance would be to approach the concerned officer of the branch where you have your account. You may also seek the branch manager's help.
- You can fill out the online grievance redressal form to register a complaint. Here is a step by step guide for filling the form:
- Account Number:Your bank account number
- Name of Customer:Your name as registered with the bank account.
- Branch Code:The branch where you have your account.
- Mobile Number:Your registered mobile number.
- Telephone Number:Your landline number. You may skip it if you don't have one.
- Customer Email:Your registered email id.
- Complaint Category:The department or service against which you wish to complain.
- Complaint Type:The nature of your complaint.
- Complaint Sub-Type:Specific area of your complaint.
- Complaint Details:Detailed account of the issue.
Submit the form and receive a Complaint Reference Number. You can henceforth track the status of your complaint using this number.