Jammu and Kashmir Bank, popularly referred to as J&K Bank, is a private bank based out of Srinagar. It was established in 1938 and has more than 800 domestic branches all over the country.
Canara Bank Customer Care
J&K Bank offers the Empowerment Credit Card apart from a range of other banking facilities. Following are the various ways of clarifying your queries about .your J&K Bank Credit Card.
General helpline: All your credit card queries can be clarified by calling the J&K Bank's toll-free Customer Care department at 1800 1800 234
Credit Card Helpline: In case of an emergency, call on 0194-2481936 or 0194-2481953 to seek assistance or to hotlist your credit card. You may also dial 0194- 2486149/2486151/2482463/2486424 during the bank's working hour for any help regarding your Credit Card.
The bank has an efficient system of handling grievances and complaints. You will get a reference number for registering a complaint, and you can easily track the status of your complaint by mentioning this number.
For a grievance related to credit cards, you can try the following methods to seek redressal:
- Call the Customer Care department at 1800 1800 234.
- Send an email to [email protected].
- Fill out the Online Grievance Redressal form on the bank's website.
- Get in touch with theCard Issuing & Acquiring Department at the Corporate Headquarters of Jammu and Kashmir Bank
- Approach the Nodal Officer for Credit Cards in the Card Issuing & Acquiring Department at the Corporate Headquarters of Jammu and Kashmir Bank