Indane gas is one of the most reliable LPG gas providers in India. The company has been offering excellent service to people who use LPG as a cooking fuel in their homes. Indanegas allows its customers to make an online payment to facilitate electronic booking and reduce the time spent on the payment process.
Benefits of Indane Gas Online Payment
Here are some of the benefits of online payment for gas booking:
- It is time-saving
- It gives consumers the freedom to book cylinders from the convenience of their homes instead of visiting the office of the local distributor and standing in long queues.
- The problem of keeping the correct amount of change is also solved since the exact amount can be paid online before the delivery.
- The status of booking is also notified to the customer through email and SMS so that it is easier for the consumer to track the status of their gas cylinder.
Make Online Payment to Indane Gas through the new "Quickpay" Option
You can make the payment for your Indanegas Cylinder on the company's official website using the “Quick Pay” option.
- Visit the following link; https://eIndanegas.com/Indanegas/QuickPay.jsp?siteid=eIndane
- Sign in if you have an account with Indanegas or register for a new account if you're not a registered user
- Enter your 17-digit LPG ID or the Registered Contact Number in the required space.
- Enter the captcha.
- Click on the “Continue” after filling up all the details.
- A One Time Password will be generated on the mobile number provided by you
- Enter the OTP in the space provided
- Set a new password for your Indanegas account
- Login to your Indanegas account with the user ID and new password
- Once you booked a cylinder, you can choose your preferred payment ode to complete the payment process.
- Choose “Online Payment Mode”
- Read the terms and conditions carefully
- Click on 'Agree'
- Click on “Make Payment”
- Choose whether you want to use your debit card/credit card/netbanking ID.
- Enter the details of your card if you're making the payment via credit/debit card like your card number, name of the cardholder, expiry date of the card, and the CVV number.
- An OTP will be generated.
- Submit the OTP
- Your transaction will be processed and you'll get alerted by your Bank through SMS regarding the same
How to Make a Payment for Indane Gas Cylinder through the Indanegas Android Devices and iPhone
Indanegas mobile application can now be downloaded on your Android or iPhone. This mobile application allows you to book a refill cylinder, lodge a complaint, check your gas booking history, surrender your connection, or make a payment towards your gas booking.
- Visit Play Store and search for “Indanegas”
- Click on the “Install”
- Open the app.
- You'll be asked for the distributor's code, consumer number and the registered mobile number
- An activation code will be sent on your Registered Mobile Number
- Enter the Activation Code while launching the mobile application.
How to make Indanegas Payment through PayTm
Paytm is a virtual wallet that allows you to make payment for booking Indanegas. This app can be used to pay your gas bill.
Here's the process to make your payment through Paytm:
- Login to Paytm website
- navigate to 'Gas' option under 'Pay my Bills' section
- Enter the name of your Gas Provider; Indanegas
- Click on Proceed
- Enter the Consumer Number and amount of gas bill
- Click on 'Pay' option
How to make Indanegas Online Payment through mylpg.in
MYLPG.in is a website meant for domestic cooking gas booking. To make payment with the use of this website, you need to follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of mylpg: www.mylpg.in
- Select the LPG provider’s name, on the right-hand side. (Select Indanegas if your LPG provider is the same)
- Provide 17 digit LPG-ID
- If you're already registered, then login to the website by using your credentials, if you're a new user then create a new account and then follow the same steps
- Once you have filled up the details, enter a preferred username and provide your email ID, and your phone number.
- You will be required to submit your identity proof like your PAN, DL, or Aadhaar Number.
- You'll be required to provide at least two identity proof details in the space provided.
- Enter the captcha
- Click on “Submit”
- You will get an email in your email ID
- Open the mail sent to you and click on the Activation Link
- The next email sent to you will have your username and password
- Use the credentials to log in
- Create a new password
- Sign in to the account with your new username and password
- Click on Order Your Refill
- Confirm all the details provided by you
- Select the Mode Of Payment
- Click on Book Now
- Give the terms and conditions section a proper read and click on 'Agree'
- Select the link which says,'Click Here to make Payment'
- enter your card type and click on 'Pay Now'
- Confirm the amount to be paid
- Enter the OTP generated on your registered number
- You'll be alerted by the bank regarding the total amount that has been debited.
How to make Indane Gas Online Payment through SAHAJ(e-SV)
The Digital India Initiative, the Government of India, is planning to make India digitally more capable and make online payments more popular, Indane has also introduced e-SAHAJ(e-SV), an online portal to make payments for your gas connection.
The SAHAJ(e-SV) tool allows the customer to register for Indane gas, pay the fees online, and get the Indanegas cylinder delivered to their doorstep without requiring to visit an Indane gas distributor. Many working-class people have taken advantage of this new tool and saved themselves a lot of time. The benefits of using SAHAJ(e-SV) are:
- The time taken to process each Indanegas connection application gets reduced
- It facilitates cashless transactions
- Customers don’t have to visit a distributor
- It avoids duplication.