Bharatgas is one of the most reliable LPG gas providers in India. The company has been offering excellent service to people who use LPG as a cooking fuel in their homes. Bharatgas allows its customers to make an online payment to facilitate electronic booking and reduce the time spent on the payment process.
Make Online Payment to Bharat Gas through the new "Quickpay" Option
You can make the payment for your Bharatgas Cylinder on the company's official website using the “Quick Pay” option.
- Visit the following link; https://ebharatgas.com/bharatgas/QuickPay.jsp?siteid=ebharat
- Sign in if you have an account with Bharatgas or register for a new account if you're not a registered user
- Enter your 17-digit LPG ID or the Registered Contact Number in the required space.
- Enter the captcha.
- Click on the “Continue” after filling up all the details.
- A One Time Password will be generated on the mobile number provided by you
- Enter the OTP in the space provided
- Set a new password for your Bharatgas account
- Login to your Bharatgas account with the user ID and new password
- Once you booked a cylinder, you can choose your preferred payment ode to complete the payment process.
- Choose “Online Payment Mode”
- Read the terms and conditions carefully
- Click on 'Agree'
- Click on “Make Payment”
- Choose whether you want to use your debit card/credit card/netbanking ID.
- Enter the details of your card if you're making the payment via credit/debit card like your card number, name of the cardholder, expiry date of the card, and the CVV number.
- An OTP will be generated.
- Submit the OTP
- Your transaction will be processed and you'll get alerted by your Bank through SMS regarding the same
How to Make a Payment for Bharat Gas Cylinder through the Bharatgas Android Devices and iPhone
Bharatgas mobile application can now be downloaded on your Android or iPhone. This mobile application allows you to book a refill cylinder, lodge a complaint, check your gas booking history, surrender your connection, or make a payment towards your gas booking.
- Visit Play Store and search for “Bharatgas”
- Click on the “Install”
- Open the app.
- You'll be asked for the distributor's code, consumer number and the registered mobile number
- An activation code will be sent on your Registered Mobile Number
- Enter the Activation Code while launching the mobile application.
How to make Bharatgas Payment through PayTm
Paytm is a virtual wallet that allows you to make payment for booking Bharatgas. This app can be used to pay your gas bill.
Here's the process to make your payment through Paytm:
- Login to Paytm website
- navigate to 'Gas' option under 'Pay my Bills' section
- Enter the name of your Gas Provider; Bharatgas
- Click on Proceed
- Enter the Consumer Number and amount of gas bill
- Click on 'Pay' option
How to make Bharatgas Online Payment through mylpg.in
MYLPG.in is a website meant for domestic cooking gas booking. To make payment with the use of this website, you need to follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of mylpg: www.mylpg.in
- Select the LPG provider’s name, on the right-hand side. (Select Bharatgas if your LPG provider is the same)
- Provide 17 digit LPG-ID
- If you're already registered, then login to the website by using your credentials, if you're a new user then create a new account and then follow the same steps
- Once you have filled up the details, enter a preferred username and provide your email ID, and your phone number.
- You will be required to submit your identity proof like your PAN, DL, or Aadhaar Number.
- You'll be required to provide at least two identity proof details in the space provided.
- Enter the captcha
- Click on “Submit”
- You will get an email in your email ID
- Open the mail sent to you and click on the Activation Link
- The next email sent to you will have your username and password
- Use the credentials to log in
- Create a new password
- Sign in to the account with your new username and password
- Click on Order Your Refill
- Confirm all the details provided by you
- Select the Mode Of Payment
- Click on Book Now
- Give the terms and conditions section a proper read and click on 'Agree'
- Select the link which says,'Click Here to make Payment'
- enter your card type and click on 'Pay Now'
- Confirm the amount to be paid
- Enter the OTP generated on your registered number
- You'll be alerted by the bank regarding the total amount that has been debited.