Bharat Oil Corporation is one of the biggest cooking gas producing company in the country, with more than 5 million customers. It is a subsidiary of Indian Oil and accounts for almost half of the total gas connections in India, providing cylinders close to 1.5 million every day. It is imperative for the company to focus on quality due to such a large consumer base One of the significant ways to improve the services by acknowledging the feedback of its consumers.
Bharatgas Customer Care Number
A toll-free number has been set forth by the company through which all its customers can put forth their queries, complaints and feedbacks. The toll-free number can be reached from any part of the country, with an extensive team of trained professionals handling the calls.
The toll-free number for lodging any queries with Bharat gas is 1800 22 4344
Industry Helpline Number is 1552233
Helpline for LPG Leakage is 1906
How does the Enquiry of these queries take place?
Customers who cannot reach the company representatives through the phone can give their feedback or register a complaint online. The company's portal can be used for filing complaints in such cases.
Customers can register the complaint or give feedback by giving information like consumer number, state, city, distributor's name and LPG ID
Bharatgas Customer Care System
For intimating any issues with your Bharatgas connection, you can lodge a complaint by visiting the official Bharat Petroleum webpage.
- Visit the official website of Bharat Petroleum
- Choose Feedback under Customer Care column
- you can call the helpline number to lodge your complaint
- Choose “Bharatgas” option if you wish to file a complaint regarding your LPG gas connection
- An online form will appear on the screen which allows you to lodge a complaint
- Enter basic details like your LPG ID, registered phone number, state, district, and distributor name to proceed.
- Enter the details of the feedback in the space provided
- Submit the form
- Once you submit an online feedback form, the concerned team will look into the concern and get in touch with you.