How can I register a Bharatgas complaint?
You can register a complaint by following the steps described below
- Login to Bharat Gas web portal
- Navigate to Bharat Gas Complaint
- Click on the section Give Feedback
- You'll be required to provide basic information on the complaint so that the company can know the basic nature of the complaint
- The complainant is also expected to provide their address details and the details of the distributor
- In the next step, the consumer is required to provide personal details like name, address, email address, phone number, etc.
- Choose the type of complaint
- Elaborate the kind of complaint that you chose.
- Click on Confirm
- The company will receive the complaint and take necessary steps to resolve it
Bharatgas Headquarters emergency HelpLine
What can I do in case of cylinder leakage?
You must remember these points in case of leakage
- Stay calm and do not panic
- Do not turn on any electrical appliances in the kitchen if you doubt leakage
- Put out all the flames, incense sticks and lights
- Shut down the appliance in case of leakage
- Put the safety cap on immediately after the regulator is turned off
- Ensure ventilation by keeping all the windows and doors open. Do not turn on the electric fans or exhaust fans for this purpose
- Get in touch with your dealer
Bharatgas Customer Care Number
A toll-free number has been set forth by the company through which all its customers can put forth their queries, complaints and feedbacks. The toll-free number can be reached from any part of the country, with an extensive team of trained professionals handling the calls.
The toll-free number for lodging any queries with Bharatgas is 1800 22 4344
Industry Helpline Number is 1552233
Helpline for LPG Leakage is 1906
How does the Enquiry of these queries take place?
Customers who cannot reach the company representatives through the phone can give their feedback or register a complaint online. The company's portal can be used for filing complaints in such cases.
Customers can register the complaint or give feedback by giving information like consumer number, state, city, distributor's name and LPG ID
Bharatgas Customer Care System
For intimating any issues with your Bharatgas connection, you can lodge a complaint by visiting the official Bharat Petroleum webpage.
- Visit the official website of Bharat Petroleum
- Choose Feedback under Customer Care column
- you can call the helpline number to lodge your complaint
- Choose “Bharatgas” option if you wish to file a complaint regarding your LPG gas connection
- An online form will appear on the screen which allows you to lodge a complaint
- Enter basic details like your LPG ID, registered phone number, state, district, and distributor name to proceed.
- Enter the details of the feedback in the space provided
- Submit the form
- Once you submit an online feedback form, the concerned team will look into the concern and get in touch with you.