Manage Money

Form 60: For those who don't have Pan Card in India
Total rating: 0

When an individual doesn't own a PAN card and he/she wishes to make financial transactions for which PAN details are mandatory, they can fill up form 60 and along with the relevant documents, they can give it to the individual/company they are transacting with.

Why do we need Form 60?

Here's a list on why Form 60 is necessary for an entity to undergo any form of financial transaction in the country.

Documents required to fill up Form 60

  • Passport
  • Ration card
  • ID card issued by a recognized institution
  • Driver's License
  • Copy of telephone/electricity bill
  • Any document issued as a proof of address

How to Fill Form 60

Things to remember while filling up Form 60:

  • Mention the name and address of the declarant
  • You must provide all the information linked with the transaction for which the form is being filled.
  • The declarant must also state the transaction amount. If there's no transaction taking place, you can mention Not Applicable(N.A)
  • Mention the Ward, Circle and Range where you last filed your IT returns.
  • If you have applied for a PAN card, then you must mention it in the Form

How to Submit Form 60

The process of submitting Form 60 is very easy, you just need to fill up the form and hand it over to the individual/company head you're making the transaction with.

If you're opening a savings account in the bank and do not have a PAN card, you can fill up the Form 60 and submit it to the bank.