State Bank of Mysore is an ancillary of one of the most leading public sector banks, State Bank of India. It provides a wide range of financial products and services to the clients and customers. The clientele of the bank entails agricultural sector, conglomerates, retail business people, and MSME apart from individuals. Along with a comprehensive and stable network presence across India, the bank also has marked a strong international base. State Bank of Mysore offers the entire bag of various financial products such as auto loans, fixed deposits, savings account, credit cards, debit cards, housing loans, and personal loans.
1. Processing of loan request is hassle-free.
2. Minimal documentation is required in the process.
3. The loan is offered at reasonable rates of interest.
4. The applicant has a repayment tenure of maximum five years to settle the loan.
5. The two-wheeler loan from the State Bank of Mysore can be applied online as well.
1. Xerox copy of any one of the identity proof such as driving license, voters ID, Aadhaar card, and passport.
2. Address proof such as rental/ lease agreement, ration card and Aadhaar card.
3. Income proof such as bank statements, salary slips, and IT Return Papers.
1. The applicant must be at least 18 years old to apply for the loan.
2. The applicant (whether a salaried professional, entrepreneur, agriculturist or freelancer) should have sturdy income on a monthly basis as specified by the bank.
3. The income of the spouse will be considered for the loan application if he or she is a co-applicant.