L&T Finance Holdings Limited entirely owns Larsen and Toubro (L&T) Finance. It was established in 1994, as an NBFC. L&T is one of the prominent financial companies in the country. It offers a wide array of innovative commercial products and services, along with business solutions to its customers who are from trade, industry, and agricultural sector. L&T Finance has exponentially emerged as one of the leading financial institutions in the country and has been earning huge profits, as well.
L&T Finance offers two-wheeler loans customized as per the customer needs and provides financial aid in buying a two-wheeler at reasonable rates of interest. Given the chaos of plethora of traffic conditions and disintegrated Indian roads, purchasing a two-wheeler for daily commute is a brilliant move. It is reasonable to maintain, convenient to use, and time effective.
1. The documentation process is simple.
2. Quick loan defrayal.
3. Flexible and attractive EMI options.
4. The company credits up to 85% of the on-road price of the two-wheeler.
5. Fast-track processing for elite customers.
6. The loan gets approved within 6 hours subject to certain conditions.
7. Online facility of loan application is available.
8. Rates are transparent with no hidden charges.
9. The company also provides insurance cover at the cheaper cost.
10. Lucrative schemes offered by the company full of tailor-made, innovative features.
1. The applicant must have a stable source of income.
2. The applicant must have an experience of a year with the current employer.
3. The applicant should have resided at the current address from last year.
1. Passport size photograph of the applicant.
2. Income Proof - Bank statement,Form 16, salary slips, etc.
3. Government issued ID cards - voter's identity card, PAN card, driving license, passport, etc.
4. Residence Proof - telephone bills, electricity bills, ration card, passport, etc.
Q1. Can I sell my two-wheeler before repaying the loan?
No, unless you complete the repayment, you won't be allowed to sell your vehicle. A NOC is required from the company to sell the two-wheeler.
Q2. I want to take a two wheeler loan from L&T, but I already have an existing family loan with the company. So can I avail?
Yes, based on the transaction history of previous loan repayment, you can avail a two-wheeler loyalty loan from the company.
Q3. If I ever make an excess payment, will I get a refund of the amount through cheque?
If you have made an excess payment, please inform the L&T branch immediately, so that amount shall be refunded or adjusted within the stipulated time once the claim has been verified.