Shriram City Union Finance provides a wide range of vehicle loan products including two-wheeler loans. The two-wheeler loans from the company come with an array of benefits such as trouble free loan procedure, minimal documentation requirements, lucrative interest rates, and flexible tenure options.
The Shriram two-wheeler loans come with the following advantages making them one of the unique loan products in the automobile market.
The loan can be availed for buying both new and used two-wheelers.
The repayments can be made through easy EMIs on a monthly basis.
Minimal requirement of documents and hassle-free loan process.
The company also provides lucrative interest rates for two-wheeler loans.
1. The borrower must be a minimum of 18 years old and a maximum of 59 years.
2. Both salaried and self-employed individuals can apply for this loan.
3. The applicant should have stayed in the same residence for at least a year.
4. The borrower should declare existing loan commitments. Also, the history of the borrower should not reflect any cheque bounces in the transactional record of account statements.
5. In case of salaried applicants, the employee should have experience for at least a year. The self-employed applicants should have been operating in business for a minimum of two years.
Following are the documents required to be submitted by the applicant for the completion of the loan process:
Valid ID proof (Any passport, driving license, Aadhaar card, voter ID and PAN card)
Address Proof (Any passport, gas bill with the gas book, ration card, and driving license)
Duly filled application form with recent passport size photos
Proof of income
Post Dated Cheques (PDC) and electronic clearing mandates
Bank statements for the last six months
Duly endorsed two-wheeler registration certificate
Other relevant documents may be asked by the company depending on the type of employment and the income source. Check with Shriram FInance for a comprehensive list of documents required before proceeding with the loan process.
The interest rates for two-wheeler loans depend on the type of loan scheme selected by the applicant. Make sure to inquire with Shriram Finance about the prevailing interest rates.