The Fullerton India Credit Company Limited is a rapidly growing banking institution that offers its clients and customers a wide array of banking products and solutions to meet their needs. Among the other products provided by the banking company, the "Fullerton India GramShakti two- wheeler loan scheme" is one of the prominent services offered to applicants looking to buy a two-wheeler, such as a motorcycle or a scooter, to commute from one place to another. Families from rural areas can also obtain these two-wheeler loans to conduct their business from village to another town or city, while making easy repayments at inexpensive and financially viable rates of interest.
The two-wheeler loans provided by Fullerton India have various lucrative features. The main highlights of these two-wheeler loans are as follows:
1. The individuals from varied lifestyles and income groups can apply for these loans.
2. These loans are primarily designed to cater to families coming from rural areas to help them in conducting their business.
3. The loans come with the reasonable interest rates.
4. The applicants looking to apply for this loan need not worry about the hassle of the higher amount of paperwork since the documentation required is minimal and straightforward.
5. The applicants can avail loans maximum to an amount of Rs 60,000
6. The borrowers can repay in easy EMIs.
7. The company provides flexibility to its customers when it comes to making repayments towards the loan.
8. The process of application is hassle-free.
9. The bank has a quick loan processing turnaround time.
10. The applicants can avail two-wheeler loans with a minimum loan period of 48 months and a maximum loan period of 4 years.
11. The borrowers can get the finance options on an 85% margin.
12. No guarantor is required by the applicant to apply for this loan.
Currently, the Fullerton India charges interest rates ranging from 23% to 26% on two-wheeler loans. These rates can be applied to all loan tenures from a minimum of 48 months to maximum tenure of 4 years.
The applicants looking to avail of two-wheeler loan under the Fullerton India GramShakti scheme are required to fulfill the following criteria to be considered eligible:
1. The borrower of the credit must be an Indian resident.
2. The borrower must be either a salaried individual or self-employed.
3. In the case of salaried borrowers, the applicant must be at least 21 years of age and a maximum of 65 years of age to apply for the loan.
4. If the applicant is self-employed, he or she must be at least 21 years of age and not more than 60 years of age to apply for this loan.
5. Both salaried, as well as self-employed applicants, should have a stable income, more than the minimum limits set to apply for the loan.
The applicants who wish to avail a two-wheeler loan under the 'Fullerton India GramShakti scheme' are required to submit the following documents for the :
1. Identity Proof - Can be any of the following documents:
Voter ID Card
Valid passport copy
2. Proof of Address or Residence - Can be any of the following:
Valid passport copy
Ration card Copy
Copy of rental agreement
Copy of telephone bill
The Fullerton Credit India may also ask the applicant to provide documents that show income proof, such as salary slips or any other certificate of income showing their income validation. However, this is entirely dependant on loan amount and tenure opted by the applicant.
Q1. What is the process of application for a two-wheeler loan through the Fullerton India GramShakti scheme?
The applicants who wish to apply for a two-wheeler loan through the Fullerton India GramShakti scheme can do so by visiting the nearest local branch where the application form can be filled and submitted along with the relevant documents. The applicants can also apply online by visiting the official website of Fullerton India and furnishing the necessary details.
Q2. How low can EMI installments go under the Fullerton India GramShakti scheme?
Under this scheme, the borrower can pay Equated Monthly Installments (EMIs) as low as Rs 660 every month, making it a popular proposal for all types of applicants.