How to link Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank Account
Aadhaar card is also used as identity that incorporates the biometric and demographic information of the cardboard holder. Now, you can link your Aadhaar card on your bank account and avail various benefits. The card can be linked to the bank account via both online and offline technique.
Mentioned below are steps to link your Aadhaar card to your Andhra bank.
Linking Aadhaar Card with Andhra financial institution Offline
You possibly can link their Aadhaar card to their Andhra bank Account manually by visiting the closest Andhra bank branch. Mentioned are the steps to be followed to link Aadhaar card with Andhra bank:
Visit the nearest Andhra bank branch.
- Ask for the form required to link Aadhaar card to the bank account.
- Fill the form correctly.
- Submit the form.
- The bank official may ask for original documents for verification functions, so it is beneficial to carry your original documents.
- As soon as the Aadhaar card is connected for your bank account, it will update you thru SMS or electronic mail.
Linking Aadhaar Card with Andhra bank on-line
You can actually link their Aadhaar card to their Andhra bank account easily. Mentioned below are the steps to be followed which will link your Aadhaar card with Andhra bank:
- Go to the official site of Andhra bank.
- Login with your person identity and Password.
- Find the hyperlink Registration of Aadhaar number in internet Banking' inside the home page of the website.
- Input and verify the 12 digit number within the required subject.
- Pick the savings account for which you want to link your Aadhaar card.
- One could use the Inquiry' alternative at the web page to recognize the of linking and rejection of Aadhaar card.
- The bank will send a confirmation through electronic mail or SMS as soon as the card has been linked to the account.
Linking Aadhaar Card with Andhra bank through SMS
One also can link their Aadhaar card with Andhra bank institution thru SMS. Follow the steps to link the card to the account via SMS:
- The customer has to send an SMS in the format 'AADHAAR bank account number Aadhaar ' to 56161.
- 'AADHAAR' is the key-word inside the message.
- The customer will get hold of an update thru SMS while the Aadhaar card is connected to the account.
Linking Aadhaar Card with Andhra bank via ATM
Customers of Andhra bank can link their Aadhaar card to their Andhra bank account thru an ATM.
- The customer has to visit the closest Andhra bank ATM.
- The customer has to insert their Andhra financial institution Debit/ATM card in the ATM system and select the Aadhaar registration ' alternative.
- The ATM will ask the customer to enter the Aadhaar number twice.
- Once the card has been connected to the account, the bank will send a notification to the customer through SMS.