Tadepalligudem, also known as TPG, is located in West Godavari in the state of Andhra Pradesh. It has a municipality and the headquarters of Tadepalligudem is situated in the Elluru division. The demographics of the city is fascinating with the sex-ratio at 1022 females per 1000 males. The population constitutes of 51,378 males and 52,528 females and the total population adds up to 103,906. One of the striking features of this city is the high literacy rate, 83.10% much higher than the national literacy rate of 73%. It is not surprising that the city has a large number of schools and colleges. The towns and cities surrounding Tadepalligudem include Bhimadalu, Dabacherla, Madhavaram etc. The historical significance of Tadepalligudem in World War 2 cannot be overstated. It was a military base for the East India Company and the Britishers constructed an airport in the city for sending military off to the War. However, the airport has not been modified for commercial use, once it is renovated suited for commercial purposes, the trade and commerce in the city can also improve. Tadepalligudem is famous for its jaggery market and rice cultivation. While Maharashtra has the tag of the largest producer of jaggery, Tadipalligudam is considered as the chief producer of jaggery. Tadepalligudem has the largest rice mill in the entire district. Along with rice mills, food, fat and fertilizer industries are also moderately successful in this region. Transportation is a big industry in this town, with more than 6000 transport vehicles, the transport industry of Tadepalligudem is comparable to the coastal capital of Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada.
In 1870, the Deutsche Bank was founded in Berlin by Georg Siemens, Adelbert Delbruck, and L.Bamberger. The primary objective of the company is to facilitate trade relations between Germany and other markets, European or overseas. In 1929, the bank associated with other local banks to form Deutsche Bank und DiscontoGesellschaft, the biggest ever merger in the history of German banking. The one reason for the merger was increasing costs. In the 1920s, another trend was towards concentration throughout the industry. The alliance striked at the right time to help counteract the banking crisis. The company name changed back to Deutsche Bank in 1937. After Adolf Hitler came to power, instituting the Third Reich, three Jewish board members were dismissed by the bank in 1933. During the war, Deutsche Bank included other banks which came in hands of Germans while working in Eastern Europe. Banking facilities for the Gestapo were offered by the Deutsche Bank along with the loans credited to build the Auschwitz camp. In the financial year 2008, the Deutsche Bank reported its first annual loss in fifty years inspite of receiving billions of dollars from its insurance arrangements with AIG. The co-CEOs, Jrgen Fitschen, and Anshu Jain, both offered their resignations to the banks supervisory board, which were accepted in 2015 but until January 2016, Jain provided consultancy to the bank. The Fitschen continued as joint CEO until May 2016.On July 2016, the appointment of John Cryan as joint CEO was announced and at the end of Fitschens term, he became the sole CEO .