suryapet is the headquarter of the Suryapet district in Telangana. The Government of India had announced Suryapet to be developed under the AMRUT scheme or the Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation scheme. In Swachh Survekshan 2017, the Ministry of Urban Development awarded the title of the "Cleanest city" in South India to Suryapet. The city has direct connectivity via four-lane express highway to Hyderabad and to Vijayawada. National Highway 65 passes through Suryapet. It is often called the "Gateway of Telangana." The city was earlier known as Bhanupuri but has been modernized into the name Suryapet. The area has been ruled by the Chalukyas, the Kakatiyas and the Nizams of Hyderabad. The city has more than 1 lakh residents. Telugu and Urdu are the most commonly used language in Suryapet. The city has ample government schools to impart primary and secondary school education. The city has quite a few aided and private schools and colleges. It is well connected to the nearby areas through railway and road transport.
The Bank of Baroda started in 1908 from a small building in Baroda and expanded to the hi-tech corporate office in Baroda or Vadodara while spreading across 25 countries. The mission of the BOB is to be on the top ranks of international standards and remain committed to expanding the stakeholders value by taking care of them. The logo is a unique depiction of a universal symbol. It consists of a double B letter which holds the rays of the rising sun which is called as Baroda Sun. The Sun depicts the dominant source of light and energy which replace the darkness with light. The Bank of Baroda also refers the bank as the source of light which helps the stakeholders in realizing their goals. The single color has been carefully chosen because of its uniqueness as it stands for hope and energy. The Maharaja of founded the Bank of Baroda on 20th July 1908. The bank had been designated as the primary profit-making public sector undertakings or PSUs after getting nationalized by the GOI on 19th July 1969 along with 13 other commercial banks.