saharsa is located in the Saharsa district of Bihar, near the banks of the Kosi River. The city functions as the administrative headquarter of the Saharsa district in the Mithila region of the state. It is also the capital and divisional headquarter of the Kosi Division that includes three districts. The name Saharsa is believed to have a reference to the Sahars Assembly Constituency, that consists of this city and its neighboring areas. The name originates from saharsha which means laden with joy in Sanskrit. Many residents of Saharsa speak in Maithili. Hindi and Urdu are also widely understood and spoken. The Bagmati and Kosi rivers, along with their tributaries ensure that the area is rich in the alluvial soil which supports cultivation. The main food crop grown here is paddy and the main cash crop is makhana. Bamboo and Teak trees are also largely grown, apart from mango, litchi, mustard, corn, wheat and sugarcane. There are many reputed educational institutes in Saharsa and it has a good network of roads and railway that connect the city to all the nearby areas.
The Bank of Baroda started in 1908 from a small building in Baroda and expanded to the hi-tech corporate office in Baroda or Vadodara while spreading across 25 countries. The mission of the BOB is to be on the top ranks of international standards and remain committed to expanding the stakeholders value by taking care of them. The logo is a unique depiction of a universal symbol. It consists of a double B letter which holds the rays of the rising sun which is called as Baroda Sun. The Sun depicts the dominant source of light and energy which replace the darkness with light. The Bank of Baroda also refers the bank as the source of light which helps the stakeholders in realizing their goals. The single color has been carefully chosen because of its uniqueness as it stands for hope and energy. The Maharaja of founded the Bank of Baroda on 20th July 1908. The bank had been designated as the primary profit-making public sector undertakings or PSUs after getting nationalized by the GOI on 19th July 1969 along with 13 other commercial banks.