Narasaraopet is situated in the Guntur district of Andhra Pradesh. The municipal town functions as the headquarter of the Narasaraopet revenue division and the Narasaraopet Mandal. Narasaraopet has received its name from a wealthy landlord who earlier owned most of the surrounding areas, known as Narasa Rao. This town is the major commercial trading center in the Guntur district. it also has a lot of educational institutes. The town is surrounded by many engineering, dental, PG and pharmacy colleges. The town of Narasaraopet was built on flat land surrounded by hilly extensions of the Eastern Ghats. Narasaraopet experiences exceptionally hot summers and mild winters. Monsoon rains are concentrated in the months of July?September. The town is home to more than 1 lakh residents who mostly speak in Telugu. A major religious fair dedicated to Lord Shiva is held at Kotappakonda located near Narasaraopet and it is an attractive tourist destination.
The Bank of Baroda started in 1908 from a small building in Baroda and expanded to the hi-tech corporate office in Baroda or Vadodara while spreading across 25 countries. The mission of the BOB is to be on the top ranks of international standards and remain committed to expanding the stakeholders value by taking care of them. The logo is a unique depiction of a universal symbol. It consists of a double B letter which holds the rays of the rising sun which is called as Baroda Sun. The Sun depicts the dominant source of light and energy which replace the darkness with light. The Bank of Baroda also refers the bank as the source of light which helps the stakeholders in realizing their goals. The single color has been carefully chosen because of its uniqueness as it stands for hope and energy. The Maharaja of founded the Bank of Baroda on 20th July 1908. The bank had been designated as the primary profit-making public sector undertakings or PSUs after getting nationalized by the GOI on 19th July 1969 along with 13 other commercial banks.