Nagercoil is located in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It functions as the administrative headquarters of Kanyakumari. Nagercoil is situated very close to the tip of the Indian peninsula. It is surrounded by the Western Ghats on all sides. Earlier, it was a part of the Travancore state for a brief period soon after the Indian independence. It was merged with Tamil Nadu in 1956. The city has a Temple of the Nagas which is known as the Nagaraja Temple. The city has acquired its name from this temple. The Fish-net manufacturing is a thriving business in and around the town. Commercial fishing nets are manufactured and supplied to the domestic and export markets. Other cottage industries such as coir-making, handloom-weaving, floral trade, rubber products, food-processing units and lace-making also contribute to the citys economy as they are manufactured for trade. There are many reputed educational institutions in this city. A few interesting places worth visiting in and around this city are the Nagaraja Temple, Nagercoil Clock Tower, St. Xaviers Church, etc.
The Bank of Baroda started in 1908 from a small building in Baroda and expanded to the hi-tech corporate office in Baroda or Vadodara while spreading across 25 countries. The mission of the BOB is to be on the top ranks of international standards and remain committed to expanding the stakeholders value by taking care of them. The logo is a unique depiction of a universal symbol. It consists of a double B letter which holds the rays of the rising sun which is called as Baroda Sun. The Sun depicts the dominant source of light and energy which replace the darkness with light. The Bank of Baroda also refers the bank as the source of light which helps the stakeholders in realizing their goals. The single color has been carefully chosen because of its uniqueness as it stands for hope and energy. The Maharaja of founded the Bank of Baroda on 20th July 1908. The bank had been designated as the primary profit-making public sector undertakings or PSUs after getting nationalized by the GOI on 19th July 1969 along with 13 other commercial banks.