Morena is located in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. It is situated in the Chambal division of the state and houses the administrative headquarters of the Morena district. The area was once notorious for dacoits, who terrorized the residents and plundered everything. It has now become a safer place and its 3 lakh residents can peacefully live their lives in the city. Many industrial units have been set up at Morena and the place has gained importance in terms of business and commerce. Located in the basin of the Chambal River, Morena has a tract of rich alluvial soil in some areas where wheat and oilseeds are widely cultivated. Morena has some quarries for building stones. There are forest areas which are inhabited by peacocks. The city is known for its sweets - Gajak is a traditional sweet made of sesame and jaggery and manufactured at Morena during winter; Malpua, made of flour and jaggery, is another delicious sweet that Morena is known for. Tourism is a major economic source in this city. The areas worth visiting in and around Morena are National Chambal Gharial Wildlife Sanctuary, Pahargarh cave paintings, Sabalgarh Fort, Sersaini Fort, Jain Temples and various Hindu temples.
The Bank of Baroda started in 1908 from a small building in Baroda and expanded to the hi-tech corporate office in Baroda or Vadodara while spreading across 25 countries. The mission of the BOB is to be on the top ranks of international standards and remain committed to expanding the stakeholders value by taking care of them. The logo is a unique depiction of a universal symbol. It consists of a double B letter which holds the rays of the rising sun which is called as Baroda Sun. The Sun depicts the dominant source of light and energy which replace the darkness with light. The Bank of Baroda also refers the bank as the source of light which helps the stakeholders in realizing their goals. The single color has been carefully chosen because of its uniqueness as it stands for hope and energy. The Maharaja of founded the Bank of Baroda on 20th July 1908. The bank had been designated as the primary profit-making public sector undertakings or PSUs after getting nationalized by the GOI on 19th July 1969 along with 13 other commercial banks.