Mirzapur is an important city in Uttar Pradesh. It hosts more than two million residents. The Ganges meets with Vindhya Range in the vicinity of the city and thus accounts for the scenic locations. The city is encompassed by several hills and has many waterfalls and natural spots. It functions as the headquarter of the Mirzapur district. Mirzapur is known for its carpets and brassware industries which are manufactured in the city and exported worldwide. These industries drive the economy of the city. The city was mostly built by the British and hosts plenty of memorials and architectural wonders from the colonial era. The clock tower in Mirzapur is highly significant as the longitude of Indian Standard Time at 82.5? passes through it and the Indian Standard Time is calculated from here. Mirzapur is known for the holy shrine of Vindhyachal, Ashtbhuja and Kali Khoh. It hosts the famous Devrahwa Baba ashram.
The Bank of Baroda started in 1908 from a small building in Baroda and expanded to the hi-tech corporate office in Baroda or Vadodara while spreading across 25 countries. The mission of the BOB is to be on the top ranks of international standards and remain committed to expanding the stakeholders value by taking care of them. The logo is a unique depiction of a universal symbol. It consists of a double B letter which holds the rays of the rising sun which is called as Baroda Sun. The Sun depicts the dominant source of light and energy which replace the darkness with light. The Bank of Baroda also refers the bank as the source of light which helps the stakeholders in realizing their goals. The single color has been carefully chosen because of its uniqueness as it stands for hope and energy. The Maharaja of founded the Bank of Baroda on 20th July 1908. The bank had been designated as the primary profit-making public sector undertakings or PSUs after getting nationalized by the GOI on 19th July 1969 along with 13 other commercial banks.