Kavali is situated in the Nellore district of Andhra Pradesh. It is a major municipal corporation in Andhra Pradesh and also the second largest city in the Nellore district. The city has around 1 lakh residents who mostly speak in Telugu. The name of this city was coined by Potuluri Veerabrahmendra Swami. It means patrol in the local language. This is because the Udayagiri king, Harihara Rayulu, had stationed his army at this town in 1515. Kavali is often referred to by the name "Kanakapatnam" which means "wealth will flow into this place." Kavali is a seaside town, located 8 kilometers away from the Bay of Bengal coastline. The National Highway 16 and the Kavali railway station on the Howrah-Chennai main line ensures a great connectivity to this city. Apart from the government-run and private educational institutions, the Visvodaya group has set up many schools and colleges at Kavali. This scenic city provides a pleasant environment to live in, away from the busy city life and traffic.
The Bank of Baroda started in 1908 from a small building in Baroda and expanded to the hi-tech corporate office in Baroda or Vadodara while spreading across 25 countries. The mission of the BOB is to be on the top ranks of international standards and remain committed to expanding the stakeholders value by taking care of them. The logo is a unique depiction of a universal symbol. It consists of a double B letter which holds the rays of the rising sun which is called as Baroda Sun. The Sun depicts the dominant source of light and energy which replace the darkness with light. The Bank of Baroda also refers the bank as the source of light which helps the stakeholders in realizing their goals. The single color has been carefully chosen because of its uniqueness as it stands for hope and energy. The Maharaja of founded the Bank of Baroda on 20th July 1908. The bank had been designated as the primary profit-making public sector undertakings or PSUs after getting nationalized by the GOI on 19th July 1969 along with 13 other commercial banks.