Gandhidham is located in the Kutch District in the Indian state of Gujarat. The town was built in the 1950s by Bhai Pratap Dialdas for the resettlement of the refugees from Sindh after the partition of India. It was initially called Sindhu Resettlement Corporation Ltd. The town was named after Mahatma Gandhi who was the father of the Indian nation. Gandhidham is considered to be the economic capital of Kutch. It is a rapidly developing city in the state. It is a growing city, ideal for families and retired individuals. It is also a favored destination for conventions and business meetings. The city offers a peaceful life to its residents, with a plenty of options for recreation and entertainments. It is known for its verdant picnic spots and parks. Gandhidham is connected to the rest of the country by road and rail. Transport Nagar, situated on the outskirts of the city, serves as the hub of all major transport activities of Gandhidham. There are many reputed educational institutions as well as all modern amenities available in the city that ensures a comfortable lifestyle to the residents.
The Bank of Baroda started in 1908 from a small building in Baroda and expanded to the hi-tech corporate office in Baroda or Vadodara while spreading across 25 countries. The mission of the BOB is to be on the top ranks of international standards and remain committed to expanding the stakeholders value by taking care of them. The logo is a unique depiction of a universal symbol. It consists of a double B letter which holds the rays of the rising sun which is called as Baroda Sun. The Sun depicts the dominant source of light and energy which replace the darkness with light. The Bank of Baroda also refers the bank as the source of light which helps the stakeholders in realizing their goals. The single color has been carefully chosen because of its uniqueness as it stands for hope and energy. The Maharaja of founded the Bank of Baroda on 20th July 1908. The bank had been designated as the primary profit-making public sector undertakings or PSUs after getting nationalized by the GOI on 19th July 1969 along with 13 other commercial banks.