Eluru is a small city in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It also functions as the district headquarters of the West Godavari district as well as the Mandal headquarters of the Eluru Mandal in the Eluru revenue division. The city lies beside the Tammileru river. The city is well known for its carpets, wool-pile and hand woven products. Eluru has a population of more than 2 lakh people and experiences a hot and humid climate. Eluru Municipal Corporation is the civic body governing Eluru, which includes the census towns of Sanivarapupeta, Tangellamudi, Satrampadu, Gavaravaram, parts of Komadavole and Eluru villages. Eluru has been known for rug weaving since the 17 century - an art derived from the weavers of Iranian descendants. The thriving wool-pile and carpet industry boosts the citys economy. The eco-friendly carpets are exported to various countries. Buddha Park at Eluru is a popular tourist destination. The Kolleru Bird Sanctuary is home to many native and migratory birds. Fr. Silvio Pasquali Memorial Convent at Duggirala contains a replica of the ?Holy Land? of Israel, which is definitely worth a visit.
The Bank of Baroda started in 1908 from a small building in Baroda and expanded to the hi-tech corporate office in Baroda or Vadodara while spreading across 25 countries. The mission of the BOB is to be on the top ranks of international standards and remain committed to expanding the stakeholders value by taking care of them. The logo is a unique depiction of a universal symbol. It consists of a double B letter which holds the rays of the rising sun which is called as Baroda Sun. The Sun depicts the dominant source of light and energy which replace the darkness with light. The Bank of Baroda also refers the bank as the source of light which helps the stakeholders in realizing their goals. The single color has been carefully chosen because of its uniqueness as it stands for hope and energy. The Maharaja of founded the Bank of Baroda on 20th July 1908. The bank had been designated as the primary profit-making public sector undertakings or PSUs after getting nationalized by the GOI on 19th July 1969 along with 13 other commercial banks.