Bhiwani, a city and a municipal council, is located in the Bhiwani district of the Indian state of Haryana. It is a seat of spiritual learning and the center of regional politics. Bhiwani was known as the Gate of Rajputana before the independence. The city had 12 mighty gates in the 14th century, constructed by Thakur Neem Singh. Bhiwani is known for its conventional school of boxing. Many members of the Indian Boxing Squad are from Bhiwani. Some believe that Bhiwani got its name from Goddess Gauri Bhawani, yet another belief prevails that the name is derived from a Rajput Queen by the name of Bhani. The town has been a prominent center of commerce since the Mughal era. The town is also known for its numerous temples which earns it the name of "The Kashi of Haryana." Bhiwani is known for its textile industry and it houses the Grasim Textile Mills. The Technological Institute of Textile & Sciences at Bhiwani is Indias top textile research institute that was established by the Birla Group. There are also a few other colleges offering courses in technology, nursing and general disciplines.
The Bank of Baroda started in 1908 from a small building in Baroda and expanded to the hi-tech corporate office in Baroda or Vadodara while spreading across 25 countries. The mission of the BOB is to be on the top ranks of international standards and remain committed to expanding the stakeholders value by taking care of them. The logo is a unique depiction of a universal symbol. It consists of a double B letter which holds the rays of the rising sun which is called as Baroda Sun. The Sun depicts the dominant source of light and energy which replace the darkness with light. The Bank of Baroda also refers the bank as the source of light which helps the stakeholders in realizing their goals. The single color has been carefully chosen because of its uniqueness as it stands for hope and energy. The Maharaja of founded the Bank of Baroda on 20th July 1908. The bank had been designated as the primary profit-making public sector undertakings or PSUs after getting nationalized by the GOI on 19th July 1969 along with 13 other commercial banks.