Bhind is a city as well as a district in the Chambal division of Madhya Pradesh. The city functions as the headquarters of the district. The city is surrounded by uneven ravines, scanty forests and plain fertile fields. The soil of the area is very fertile as it is drained by five rivers and an extensive canal system. The Chambal, Kali Sind, Kwari, Pahuj and Baisali rivers. The city and the district has been named after Vibhandak Rishi, a mythological Hindu saint, who was also called Bhindi Rishi. Bhind has a lot of mythological significance. Apart from many Jain temples, Bhind is also known for a few tourist spots. National Chambal (Gharial) Wildlife Sanctuary lies in the vicinity of the city and attracts a lot of tourists. The Gohad Fort, the Sun Temple near Mihona Tehsil, the Ancient Dandraua Temple and numerous other Hindu temples in the area are worth visiting. The industrial belt in the vicinity of this town hosts many industries such as modern automobiles, bicycles, electronics, pharmaceuticals, soaps, detergents and food and dairy products
The Bank of Baroda started in 1908 from a small building in Baroda and expanded to the hi-tech corporate office in Baroda or Vadodara while spreading across 25 countries. The mission of the BOB is to be on the top ranks of international standards and remain committed to expanding the stakeholders value by taking care of them. The logo is a unique depiction of a universal symbol. It consists of a double B letter which holds the rays of the rising sun which is called as Baroda Sun. The Sun depicts the dominant source of light and energy which replace the darkness with light. The Bank of Baroda also refers the bank as the source of light which helps the stakeholders in realizing their goals. The single color has been carefully chosen because of its uniqueness as it stands for hope and energy. The Maharaja of founded the Bank of Baroda on 20th July 1908. The bank had been designated as the primary profit-making public sector undertakings or PSUs after getting nationalized by the GOI on 19th July 1969 along with 13 other commercial banks.