Amaravati is the defacto or Peoples capital of Andhra Pradesh with a vision of increasing the overall prominence of the state, especially after the split from Telangana State. The authority entrusted with the development of Amaravati into one of the prominent capital state in the entire country is the Capital Region Development Authority (CRDA). The CRDA is responsible for bringing cutting-edge technology and high-end infrastructure to the city. A striking feature of the city is the Land Pooling Scheme adopted by the government. The Land Pooling Scheme is one of the most successful techniques for achieving development in infrastructure and better technological advancements. The Bricks Initiative started by the Government of Andhra Pradesh is an initiative to indulge common people of Andhra in the development process of the state. The city of Amaravati is built on the banks of the Krishna River and it is geographically located in the Guntur District. The city of Amaravati gets its name from the Amaravathi Kings who ruled ancient Amaravati 2200 years ago. Multiple empires have ruled Amaravati in the medieval period, the Mauryas, the Delhi Sultanate, the Telugu Cholas, Kakatiyas, the Empire of Golconda to name a few. France claimed it in the year 1750 and captured by England in 1759. The residents of Amaravati are predominantly Telugus with a minority of Hindi and Kannada speaking population spread across the city.
The Bank of Baroda started in 1908 from a small building in Baroda and expanded to the hi-tech corporate office in Baroda or Vadodara while spreading across 25 countries. The mission of the BOB is to be on the top ranks of international standards and remain committed to expanding the stakeholders value by taking care of them. The logo is a unique depiction of a universal symbol. It consists of a double B letter which holds the rays of the rising sun which is called as Baroda Sun. The Sun depicts the dominant source of light and energy which replace the darkness with light. The Bank of Baroda also refers the bank as the source of light which helps the stakeholders in realizing their goals. The single color has been carefully chosen because of its uniqueness as it stands for hope and energy. The Maharaja of founded the Bank of Baroda on 20th July 1908. The bank had been designated as the primary profit-making public sector undertakings or PSUs after getting nationalized by the GOI on 19th July 1969 along with 13 other commercial banks.