Tadipatri is a town in the Anantapur district of Andhra Pradesh. It is also known by the name of Tadpatri. Tadipatri city functions as the headquarter of the Tadipatri Mandal in the Anantapur revenue division. The Tadipatri municipality is a first-grade municipality which was constituted in the year 1920. It is divided into 34 wards for effective administration. The city is located at the border of Kadapa and Kurnool district. The ancient and world-famous Chintala Venkataramana Temple which sprawls over a five-acre area is located in Tadipatri. The Penna river flows through the city. The Bugga Ramalingeswara Temple, located within one kilometer from Tadipatri, is known for its Shiva Lingam which seated on a pedestal that is filled with water at all times from a small spring. These temples bring a lot of devotees and tourists to Tadipatri from the neighboring areas. Tadipatri has cement grade limestone deposits. These limestone reserves largely contribute the economy of the city. Tadipatri has a treasure-house of beautiful ancient sculptures from the Vijayanagara empire.
Punjab National Bank is a financial services company and a state-owned headquartered in New Delhi, India. In 1894, the PNB was found. The bank had over 80 million customers, 6,937 branches, and 10681 ATMs across 764 cities as of 31 March 2017. Outside India, the bank has a subsidiary in the UK as well as in Hong Kong, Kowloon, Dubai, and Kabul. On 19 May 1894, the PNB was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, with its office in Anarkali Bazaar, Lahore. The founding board from different parts of India established the bank with the common objective of creating a truly national bank which would further support the economic interest of the country. The founders of PNB included many leaders of the Swadeshi movement such as Kali Prasanna Roy, E. C. Jessawala, Prabhu Dayal, Dyal Singh Majithia and Lala Harkishen Lal, Lala Lalchand, Bakshi Jaishi Ram, and Lala Dholan Dass. The Lala Lajpat Rai was actively associated with the management of the Bank in the initial years. The board of PNB first met on 23 May 1894. On 12 April 1895, the bank began its business in Lahore. In 1900, the PNB opened its first branch outside Lahore.