Mango is a suburb of Jamshedpur. The Subarnarekha River separates Mango from Jamshedpur and the two are connected via three parallel bridges. It is a huge region that is rapidly growing into a residential area. The region was once a little backward town but is now a thriving suburb and real estate hotbed. Although Mango is a part of the main city Jamshedpur, it has been given the status of a city by the government. It is a notified area that is run by a notified area committee known as the Mango Notified Area Committee. The state-run electricity board, JSEB, provides the electricity services to Mango. The doesnt yet have any household water delivery system at the moment. The city has recently made a deal with JUSCO who will provide tap water services to the area. Mango is primarily a residential area. It is now witnessing an immense real estate boom as many developers are building residential colonies in the area. There are two hospitals at Mango to assist the residents during medical emergencies. The MGM Hospital has a medical college associated with it. A few colleges have also been set up in the region. The city is undergoing rapid and vast development. The city has around 3 lakh residents who are mostly employed in the various industrial and service sectors in the adjoining Jamshedpur city.
The Indian Bank is one of the top performing public sector banks incorporated in 1907 and based in Chennai, India. It has 20,924 employees and 2836 branches. As on 2018, the total business of the Indian bank is around Rs.3.64 lakh Crores . The Information Systems & Security processes of the bank are certified with ISO27001:2013 standard. Outside India, it has branches in Colombo and Singapore along with a Foreign Currency Banking Unit at Colombo and Jaffna. "Indbank Merchant Banking Services Ltd" and "IndBank Housing Ltd" are the two sister concerns of the Indian Bank. The Government of India has owned the bank since 1969. The Madras lawyer, V. Krishnaswamy Iyer founded the Indian bank in 1906. In 1932, a branch in Colombo was opened by the Indian bank. In 1935, A second branch was opened at Jaffna in Ceylon, but it was shut in 1939. In late 1940, the next office was opened in Rangoon, Burma. In late 1941, more branches were opened in Ipoh, Penang, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur. The difficulties of war forced IB to shut its offices in Singapore and Malayan. In 1947 after the war, the Indian bank reopened its branch in Colombo. In 1962, some branches of Indian Bank were also opened in Burma, Malayan, and Singapore. In 1963, the Burmese government nationalized all foreign banks, including Indian Banks branch.