Tadepalligudem, also known as TPG, is located in West Godavari in the state of Andhra Pradesh. It has a municipality and the headquarters of Tadepalligudem is situated in the Elluru division. The demographics of the city is fascinating with the sex-ratio at 1022 females per 1000 males. The population constitutes of 51,378 males and 52,528 females and the total population adds up to 103,906. One of the striking features of this city is the high literacy rate, 83.10% much higher than the national literacy rate of 73%. It is not surprising that the city has a large number of schools and colleges. The towns and cities surrounding Tadepalligudem include Bhimadalu, Dabacherla, Madhavaram etc. The historical significance of Tadepalligudem in World War 2 cannot be overstated. It was a military base for the East India Company and the Britishers constructed an airport in the city for sending military off to the War. However, the airport has not been modified for commercial use, once it is renovated suited for commercial purposes, the trade and commerce in the city can also improve. Tadepalligudem is famous for its jaggery market and rice cultivation. While Maharashtra has the tag of the largest producer of jaggery, Tadipalligudam is considered as the chief producer of jaggery. Tadepalligudem has the largest rice mill in the entire district. Along with rice mills, food, fat and fertilizer industries are also moderately successful in this region. Transportation is a big industry in this town, with more than 6000 transport vehicles, the transport industry of Tadepalligudem is comparable to the coastal capital of Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada.
the Syndicate Bank was established by Upendra Pai, T M A Pai, and Vaman Kudva. The bank was popular as Canara Industrial and Banking Syndicate Limited at the time of its establishment. The Syndicate bank was nationalized by the Government of India On 19 July 1969, along with 13 major commercial banks of India. It is based in the university town of Manipal, India. The business of the bank started with a capital of 8000 rupees. In 1925, the first office of the bank began its business at Udupi in Dakshin Kannada district, Karnataka, India. Its membership as a clearinghouse was secured at Mumbai by 1937. The main objective of the bank was to provide the financial assistance to the local weavers. Initially, through its agents, the bank collected as low as two annas from the doorsteps of the depositors daily. Pigmy Deposit Scheme is the same kind of system, wherein the agents of the bank come doorsteps to collect the deposit, and it is still prevailing in India. The Bank has its branches in the multiple states and union territories in India. Syndicate Nitte School of Banking (SNSB) is a joint venture between the Syndicate Bank and Nitte Educational International Pvt. Ltd. (NEIL). It operates one center each at Mangalore and Greater Noida.