sultan Pur Majra is located in the North West district of Delhi. It is a census town and an integral part of the National Capital Region of India or NCR. This city has more than 1.6 lakh people who mostly speak in Hindi and English. The residents of this town mostly work in various service sectors of the NCR region. Sultan Pur Majra is being rapidly developed into a residential city. Modern amenities such as educational institutes, entertainment facilities, recreational facilities, shopping centers are being gradually set up in the area to offer a comfortable lifestyle to the people. Sultan Pur Majra is very well connected to the capital city of Delhi via road and Delhi metro.
The government of India owns the Canara Bank as one of the largest and oldest public sector banks. The headquarter of the bank is in Bengaluru. It had a network of 6639 branches and more than 10600 ATMs all over India, as of 30 October 2017. The bank also has offices outside India in Hong Kong, Moscow, Shanghai, Doha, London,Bahrain, Dubai, Tanzania,South Africa, and New York. On 1 July 1906, the Canara Hindu Permanent Fund in Mangalore, India, was initiated by Ammembal Subba Rao Pai. The fund name was changed to Canara Bank Limited in 1910 when it was incorporated. In 1958, Canara Bank was permitted by the Reserve Bank of India to acquire G. Raghumathmul Bank of Hyderabad. G. Raghumathmul Bank had five branches at the time of the acquisition. The merger took effect in 1961. Canara Bank acquired Trivandrum Permanent Bank, later in 1961. Along with 13 other prominent commercial banks of India, on 19 July 1969, the Government of India nationalized Canara Bank. Canara Bank inaugurated its 1000th branch in 1976. In 1985, Canara Bank acquired Lakshmi Commercial Bank in a rescue. Due to these acquisitions, Canara Bank got some 230 branches in northern India.