Nangloi Jat is popularly known as "Nangloi." It is a locality situated in the western district of the Union Territory of Delhi. The city surrounded by Paschim Vihar, Najafgarh, Bahadurgarh and Delhi Outer Ring road. The National Highway 10 or the Rohtak Road runs through Nangloi. The city is connected to the Delhi Metro on its Green Line. Some striking landmarks in Nangloi include Maharaja Surajmal Stadium, Krishan Mandir, Northern Railways Jal Neer Plant and Nangloi Railway Head. The region has developed tremendously since the liberalization of the Indian economy in 1991. Many health-care centers have been established here, along with all other amenities required for a comfortable living. A look-alike of the Qutub Minar, Hastsal ki Laat, that is similar to the famous monument in design and is made with similar red sandstone, is located near Nangloi. It was built by the Mughal Emperor Shahjahan in 1650 and is definitely worth a visit.
After the Banking Regulations Act was introduced in1949, the Laxmi Vilas Bank received its license from RBI and became a scheduled commercial bank? revealing its capability of operating as a full-fledged commercial bank. The Laxmi Vilas Bank is a private sector bank and was founded in 1926. It is based in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India and did considerable expansion of its branch network from 1961 to 1965, when the bank took over nine other banks. In 1976, the bank obtained the status of Authorized Dealer in foreign exchange for providing services to the customers involved in international trade as well as to travelers who travel overseas. In 1977, the mechanization was introduced in the administrative office. The bank implemented core Banking Solution (CBS) in October 2006, and all of the banks branches were migrated to CBS by March 2008. Lakshmi Vilas Bank has 523 offices,984 ATM centers, and seven extension counters, as of 2018. Mr. Partha Sarthi Mukherjee is the MD and CEO of Lakshmi Vilas Bank. The bank was established on November 3, 1926, under the Indian Companies Act, 1913, and on November 10, 1926, it obtained the certificate to commence business.