Tadepalligudem, also known as TPG, is located in West Godavari in the state of Andhra Pradesh. It has a municipality and the headquarters of Tadepalligudem is situated in the Elluru division. The demographics of the city is fascinating with the sex-ratio at 1022 females per 1000 males. The population constitutes of 51,378 males and 52,528 females and the total population adds up to 103,906. One of the striking features of this city is the high literacy rate, 83.10% much higher than the national literacy rate of 73%. It is not surprising that the city has a large number of schools and colleges. The towns and cities surrounding Tadepalligudem include Bhimadalu, Dabacherla, Madhavaram etc. The historical significance of Tadepalligudem in World War 2 cannot be overstated. It was a military base for the East India Company and the Britishers constructed an airport in the city for sending military off to the War. However, the airport has not been modified for commercial use, once it is renovated suited for commercial purposes, the trade and commerce in the city can also improve. Tadepalligudem is famous for its jaggery market and rice cultivation. While Maharashtra has the tag of the largest producer of jaggery, Tadipalligudam is considered as the chief producer of jaggery. Tadepalligudem has the largest rice mill in the entire district. Along with rice mills, food, fat and fertilizer industries are also moderately successful in this region. Transportation is a big industry in this town, with more than 6000 transport vehicles, the transport industry of Tadepalligudem is comparable to the coastal capital of Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada.
The Deutsche Bank was founded in 1870, and its first domestic branches were opened in Bremen and Hamburg in 1871 and 1872. The branch opening in London was a prime necessity for the establishment of credit for the German trade. Significant projects in the early years of the bank included the Northern Pacific Railroad in the US and the Baghdad Railway in 1888. In Germany, the bank was contributory in the financing of steel company Krupp (1879) bond offerings. In the 1890s, the new period of expansion at Deutsche Bank began. The bank associated with some giant regional banks, making its entry into leading industrial regions of Germany. Joint ventures were symptomatic of the concentration then underway in the German banking industry. Having domestic branches of its own was still something of a rarity for Deutsche Bank; in 1886 the Frankfurt branch established and the Munich branch in 1892, while further offices were opened in 1901 in Dresden and Leipzig. The formation of Deutsche Ueberseeische Bank in 1886 was gently pressurized by the foreign ministry, and three years later the stake was taken in the newly established Deutsch-Asiatische Bank. But the success of those companies showed that their existence was commercially justified.